Twin Maple Outdoors Ice Fishing!
“Experience Winter in Maine with comfort packed with fun and relaxation!”
As with any guided trip, our trips always include instruction, tips and FUN! We specialize in remote lakes in Maine. **We also offer ice fishing “close in” for 1 day and half day trips! All full day trips include a BBQ lunch, hot chocolate or coffee and bottled water.
We offer an 1st class personalized trip that will include all the safety gear, equipment and know how. We have been ice fishing Maine for over 35 years!
- Targeted Fish – Land Lock Salmon, Lake Trout, Brook Trout, Cusk, and White Fish
- Targeted Water – Schoodic Lake, West Grande Lake, Moosehead Lake, Lobster Lake, Chamberlain Lake, Millinockett Lake, Millimagassett Lake and many more…
Call us for availability at 207-907-9151 today!
Our Winter Activity Policy – Mandated Shoe Spikes/Chains
Being safe on and off the ice is priority #1! For your own protection, we have mandated the use of shoe chains or ice spikes on our winter trips. In Maine, we have daytime melting and evening freezing which enhances slipping from forming black ice. We recommend you bring your own or we will supply you a set for your shoes. In the past we have always offered and recommended shoe spikes but we have now mandated the use of spikes/chains due to unpredictable weather patterns. *Even though surfaces are sanded, black ice can still form and not be seen by the naked eye. Please play it stay safe wherever you are!
Who Needs a License?
A valid Maine fishing license is required for anyone 16 years of age or older, to fish in inland waters or transport fish taken from inland waters.
MUST HAVE LIST for ALL ICE FISHING
- Full Rain/Winter Suite
- Shoe Spikes or Shoe Chains – CHECK OUT HERE
- Appropriate winter boots, socks, mittens, hat, hot hands
- Sun block lotion, sun glasses
- Valid State of Maine Fishing License persons 12 and older…
We have the latest quality equipment and know how to make your experience fun, interesting and rewarding. Some of our equipment includes…
- Viking side by side with tracks
- Heated Ice Shelter
- Jack Traps
- Cooking Stove (Hot Lunches and Hot Chocolate)
* In addition to our own Luxury Lodge, we also partner with Ice fishing camps for accommodations on several Maine Lakes.
* We will offer a 10% discount on all trips when staying in our Lodge.
Call Us Today!!! 207-907-9151
Ice Fishing Trips per Two Anglers
Full day 1 or 2 people – $400 (Instruction, Lunch and Gear is Included for full day)
Family children 12 and under are FREE!
* $50.00 per person extra up to 4 persons total.
please note* Accommodations and fishing licenses not included.
Example: Two fishing adults and three family children 12 and under would be $400 for full day.