Twin Maple Outdoors Ice Fishing!
“Experience Winter in Maine with comfort packed with fun and relaxation!”
As with any guided trip, our trips always include instruction, tips and FUN! We specialize in remote lakes in Maine. **We also offer ice fishing “close in” for 1 day and half day trips!
We offer an 1st class personalized trip that will include all the safety gear, equipment and know how. We have been ice fishing Maine for over 35 years!
- Targeted Fish – Land Lock Salmon, Lake Trout, Brook Trout, Cusk, and White Fish
- Targeted Water – Schoodic Lake, West Grande Lake, Moosehead Lake, Lobster Lake, Chamberlain Lake, Millinockett Lake, Millimagassett Lake and many more…
MUST HAVE LIST for ALL ICE FISHING
- Full Rain/Winter Suite
- Appropriate winter boots, socks, mittens, hat, hot hands
- Sun block lotion, sun glasses
- Valid State of Maine Fishing License persons 12 and older…
We have the latest quality equipment and know how to make your experience fun, interesting and rewarding. Some of our equipment includes…
- Viking side by side with tracks
- Heated Ice Shelter
- Jack Traps
* In addition to our own Luxury Lodge, we also partner with Ice fishing camps for accommodations on several Maine Lakes.
* We will offer a 10% discount on all trips when staying in our Lodge.
Call Us Today!!! 207-907-9151
Ice Fishing Trips per Two Anglers
Full day – $400 (Instruction, Lunch and Gear is Included for full day)
Half day – $300 (Instruction and Gear is Included for half day)
* $50.00 per person extra up to 4 persons total.
please note* Accommodations and fishing licenses not included.