A Tranquil, convenient, and beautiful lodge that is full of amenities and features for the most discriminating taste.
Whether you are exploring up north to Ft Kent, down to the Belgrade’s, or Acadia, our Lodge will be your home base to explore all Maine offers. We are centrally located in Maine and only 30 minutes from Bangor International Airport.
About our Lodge…
The fully furnished lodge will sleep 4 people with fully modern amenities
- Rates: $249* for 2 adults and add up to four people max for 50.00 per adult.
- A two-day minimum stay with a 50% deposit is required for booking.
- All Lodging is subject to a 50.00 per two occupancy cleaning charge
** Please note that 7-night stays will receive a 10% discount off the applicable daily rate.
You may bundle and stay with one or more of our Adventure Trips…Maine Hunting, Fishing, and Recreation
- Outdoor Grill
- Coffee maker
- Refrigerator / Freezer
- Full Kitchen (Bring your groceries)
- Full linen, pillows, dishes, Utensils
- Guide Services Available (Hunting, Fishing, Recreation)
- Open Water Fishing, Ice Fishing
- Hiking, Kayaking, and Canoeing
- ATV, Bicycle, Snowmobile Riding – I.T.S. access
- Enjoy a mature forest, fields, and a quiet Maine country experience
Campfires and more!
Activities around the lodge…
Enjoy all these great outdoor activities when in season! So if relaxation mixed with some fun is what you’re looking for, you found it!
When you stay with us, you are very centrally located!
We are only 30 minutes from Bangor, 1.5 hours from Moosehead region, Katahdin region, Downeast region, Belgrade region, and Acadia National Park ( Bar Harbour)
- bike riding
- kite flying
- Apple picking in season
- Fly fishing – barbless hooks, catch and release (instruction available)
- ATV/UTV trail riding ( direct access to trails)
- Hunting (Guided Hunts available)
A few simple protocols and rules in our Lodge:
- No Pets of any kind. We try to provide an allergy-free environment for all our guests.
- We ask everyone to bring house slippers to avoid damage to our wooden and slate floors.
- No smoking is allowed in or around our Lodge. We do permit smoking in designated areas including our campfire area.
- No moving of any furniture inside the Lodge. Our furniture is handmade and delicate.
- We ask that all sheets be left inside the clothes washer upon check out( do not wash)
- Please leave Lodge the way you found it and report any damages, or accidents that may have occurred during your stay.
- If a malfunction or failure occurs, in our Lodge, please inform us immediately so we can correct the issue immediately.
Reservation and Cancellation Policy Due to the daily fluctuation in fuel prices at the time of the trip, Twin Maple Outdoors reserves the right to adjust prices at the time of the trip. If you have had a good time on your trip, it is customary to tip your guide and housekeeper. Thank You!