Our sporting lodge is nestled on our private 125-acre farm in Bradford, Maine. If a tranquil, convenient and beautiful lodge is what you are looking for, then look no further! Our lodge is full of amenities and features for the most discriminating taste.
Weather you are exploring up north to Ft Kent, down to the Belgrade’s or Acadia, our Lodge will be your home base to explore all that Maine has to offer. We are centrally located in Maine and only 30 minutes for Bangor International Airport.
We are now accepting reservations for occupancy in our new Luxury Lodge. You may call us for a stay or all inclusive package with our guiding services.
The fully furnished lodge will sleep 6 people with full modern amenities. A two day minimum stay with a 50% deposit is required for booking.
Rates: please see web site for current pricing* https://wwww.TwinMapleOutdoors.com up to 6 peoiple max.
** Please note 7 night stays will receive a 10% discount off the applicable daily rate.
*Bundled Adventure Stay Packages:**
Bundle and stay with one or more of our Adventure Trips…Maine Hunting, Fishing and Recreation
- When you stay with us, get 10% discount on the Guided Maine Outdoor Adventure!
Year Round Occupancy
- Full Kitchen (Bring your own groceries)
- Guide Services Available (Hunting, Fishing, Recreation)
- Open Water Fishing, Ice Fishing
- Hiking, Kayaking and Canoeing
- ATV, Bicycle, Snowmobile Riding – I.T.S. access
- Enjoy a mature forest, fields and a quiet Maine country experience
Campfires and more!
A few simple rules in our Lodge:
- No Pets of any kind. We try to provide an allergy free environment for all our guest.
- We ask everyone to bring house slippers to avoid damages to our wooden and slate floors.
- No smoking is allowed in or around our Lodge. We do permit smoking in designated areas including our camp fire area.
- We ask that all sheets be left inside clothes washer upon check out( do not wash)
- and finally, please leave Lodge the way you found it and report any damages that may have occurred during your stay.