Our sporting lodge is nestled on our private 125-acre farm in Bradford, Maine. If a tranquil, convenient and beautiful lodge is what you are looking for, then look no further! Our lodge is full of amenities and features for the most discriminating taste.
Some of the features include…
- Dedicated Wi-Fi
- Hand Made Cedar and maple furniture
- Sportsman decore
- Sleeps, 6 people
- Washer and Dryer
- Full Linens
- Individual Spring Serta wrapped mattresses
- Smart TV
- Stove, Refrigerator/Freezer, Microwave
- Allergy-free environment ( Smoke and Animal free environment)
- Fully equipped Kitchen ( Plates, dishes, utensils, Dexter Russell Knives)
- Dog Kennel on premises (*Doggy Day Care available upon request starting at $25.00 per day
- Complimentary firewood with use of our lawn furniture overlooking our beautiful fields, woods, and pond.
- Fly-Fishing on our stocked pond
- We have access to ATV, Snowmobile and bicycle trails from our facility.
Our lodge is a non-smoking allergy free facility. We love animals but due to keeping our building allergy free do not allow pets inside our lodge. We are pet-friendly on our farm and have daycare available for your loved one. We offer biking, hiking, fly-fishing and complete tranquility during your stay.
What to bring…
- Food ( Bring items to grill, bake, or fry
- House slippers *We ask everyone to not wear street shoes inside our lodge as we have beautiful silver maple hardwood flooring and
- Outdoor shoes to walk and explore our farm
- Full Rain Gear
- Outdoor sports equipment ( Kites, bicycles, lawn games and sports)