Click on logo to visit website!
The Bag-it is the cutting edge technology. Its design and durability will forever change your outdoor experience. The concept is simple: protect your ice auger, motors, winch and your investment from the punishing weather conditions associated with outdoor sports.
How does Twin Maple Outdoors use Bag-it?
The Bag-it – Our bag for our outboard motor!
The Bag-it – Our bag for our Minn Kota trolling motor and anchor for our custom G3 jet boat!
Bag is made of .022 Poly Duck — “Tough Duck” with .55 mil. PVC vinyl backing. The Bag-it Ice protects the environment by “containing” oil and gas leaks when transporting your auger, motor, or anything else you need to protect.
The Bag-it Ice Auger Bag comes with a fluorescent label on the front for night cusk fishing. Just reattach the Bag-it Ice Auger Bag to your auger after drilling your holes. The fluorescent label will warn approaching snowmobiles and ATVs of your trap locations.
The Bag-it Ice Auger Bag comes equipped with a 12″ storage pocket and Velcro closing flap. The pocket allows you to store an Ice Auger extension, extra spark plugs, spare pull cord and/or tools which are vital for maintaining the auger while on the lake. The Bag-It Ice Auger Bag has a convenient handle on the top for easy removal from the back of your truck.
When finished using your Ice Auger for hole-drilling, use the Bag-it Ice Auger Bag for snowmobile helmets or equipment that takes up space in your shack. Just place equipment in the Bag-it Ice Auger Bag, pull the rope tight, leave it out side of the trap and your gear will be protected from the elements until you’re ready to leave.
When you’re not fishing, the Bag-it Ice Auger Bag will protect your Ice Auger in storage to assure years of use.
So relax, the Bag-it Ice Auger Bag will protect your Auger from the elements, so your equipment won’t fail you when you need it the most.
- Warranty will be only covered with receipt and customer must first contact Hook, Line and Sinker LLC for authorization.
- Hook, Line and Sinker LLC reserves the right to accept or refuse returns on a case by case basis.
- Warranty covers 12 months (One Year) from shipping date.
- Only items purchased directly from OfficialHookLineSinker.com may be returned to Hook, Line and Sinker LLC.
- Warranty covers repair of damaged Bag-it Auger Bag, caused by faulty workmanship.
- The original cost of shipping the order to the customer will not be refunded.
- The cost of shipping the order back to Hook, Line and Sinker LLC will be the customer’s responsibility.
- Hook, Line and Sinker LLC will return repaired Bag-it Auger Bag, to customer by U.S.P.S. after repairs are completed by Hook, Line and Sinker LLC.